About GitHub (English)
In August 2019, the NDL Lab’s official GitHub account was established and datasets for machine learning and various programs were released. Please refer to the link below for details.
NDL Lab Official GitHub Account Operation Policy
The official GitHub account (ndl-lab) of the NDL Lab, operated by the Research and Development for Next-Generation Systems Office (R&D office) of the Digital Information Department in the National Diet Library, intends to conduct technical improvements through discussions with external technical experts while disseminating the research results of the R&D office by providing technical information from the NDL Lab. Please note the following points when you use this service.
- This account intends to conduct technical improvements through discussions with external technical experts while disseminating technical information; accordingly, the information provided by this account may differ from the final official view of the National Diet Library.
- The National Diet Library does not assume any liability for any act performed by users using the information described on this account (including using edited/processed information that has been posted on this account).
- Users shall use the information described on this account within the range of the conditions shown on each page. If there is no description of conditions, users shall refer to "Utilizing the contents of the website of the National Diet Library".<https://www.ndl.go.jp/en/use/reproduction/index.html>
- "Pull Requests" (program correction suggestions from external users) will be accepted only if they are expected to improve the program appropriately upon confirming their content.
- The information contained in this account may be changed or deleted without notice.
- This operation policy may be changed without notice.